Wednesday, February 14, 2007

MITT'S PLATFORM:

  • I love America and I believe in the people of America.
  • I believe in God and I believe that every person in this great country, and every person on this grand planet, is a child of God. We are all sisters and brothers.
  • I believe the family is the foundation of America -- and that we must fight to protect and strengthen it.
  • I believe in the sanctity of human life.
  • I believe that people and their elected representatives should make our laws, not unelected judges.
  • I believe we are overtaxed and government is overfed. Washington is spending too much money.
  • I believe that homeland security begins with securing our borders.
  • I believe the best days of this country are ahead of us, because . . . I believe in America!
-- Mitt Romney, meridianmagazine.com, 2/14/07

[ ... and I believe we have some common ground, here! -- KJK ]

No comments: